They’ve been quite intense actually! In the last three weeks I have:
- delivered seven workshops, including facilitating a Grad School;
- three of the workshops were Viva Survivor, and I also spent half a day working with PhD supervisors and telling them about my research so far into the viva experience of PhD graduates;
- travelled to Wales and Scotland – including my first workshop in Edinburgh;
- finished the first draft of my second book;
- been ill for a day, which really knocked the wind out of my sails;
- read several books – including a few from my reading list for 2015;
- signed up with Payhip, and from next month I’ll be selling Fail Your Viva through that service as well as through Amazon.
I’ll write again on Friday with details of the books that I’ve read so far, and why I think they might be interesting to you, dear reader. I’m also working to arrange new interviews for the Viva Survivors Podcast – and if you’d like to join me on the podcast to talk about your viva then do get in touch.
Thanks for reading!